Monday, June 1, 2015

Is He Even Worth It? by Nyeshia Book Spotlight


Title: Is He Even Worth It?

Author: Nyeshia

Genre: Urban Fiction

Publisher: Cynthia Blue Creations

Pages: 52

Publication Date: 2/22/15


About the Book:

Find out when your past comes back and haunts you, after you start anew.
Can you ignore it, or will temptation arise and draws you back in? Take
this journey and find out Is He Even Worth It?

About the Author:

I’m Sam Quinta Capers people call me Sam, but my pen name is Nyeshia which is my middle name. I’m 21 years old, born on January 25, 1994.

I’m an undergrad at USC-Beaufort (University of South Carolina), born and raised in Charleston, SC. My major is Psychology with a minor in Art. I have been writing for quite some time probably 10 years old, maybe younger. Writing was and still is my strongest point. Writing makes me express my inner-thoughts while letting my imagination run wild. I love to write but never thought of becoming an author. My being an author is like a dream come true. The more I write, the better I will become as an author. I’m very talented. I love to draw, paint and write. I’m going to make all my dreams come true. I learn if you want something in life, you have to go for it and believe in yourself. No one is stopping you but you.


No comments:

Post a Comment